Tuesday, May 29, 2007

After all these while...I have been studing, revising and trying to understand all my text just bcause of my exams. Now that they are over and the holidays have reached, I had decided not to blog for awhile. Now that I am back, I have lots to tell you guys. Three words to all those readers around: I AM BACK!!!

Firstly, some of you guys have been thinking why I changed my blogskin that looks disgusting. Well...I am not so sure either. At first I thought that it could work out all right...But it looked like...can't be described =.=

Secondly, I am going away to xi'an for the next 12 days, so I may not be able to blog for a moment of time again...=( But I will try to update on the things I have been experiencing on my blog. But I bet that it would be exciting!

Thirdy, I am shifting my house very soon! It has a really big soccer field that is not occupied most of the times, so that I could play with my new neighbours there ( I hope) The place is also really peaceful and windy, just what I needed. Best of all, it is near Yio Chu Kang MRT. A walkable distance from my house to there for most people. Hope that it could turn out all right =)

Lastly, now that the holidays are here, I have always staying at home playing computer games, not being able to go out with my friends...and spending time with my parents. This is one of the reasons why I hate holidays.

Got to go now...cya!

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!