Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My dad is a good father and a hardworking man. Although he has all these excellent qualites as a father, he just does not understand what I do and what are my reasons for doing it.

Yesterday night, I was doing a project with my friend and felt very tired when my father said that I needed to continue on my revision because my exams are around the corner...SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM ON THE COMPUTER DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM PLAYING THE COMPUTER?!?!?! That is what my father usually think of me when I am on the computer...I do not know why he usually thinks of me in that way...

After that, I got dead tired after doing two to three chapters on my Maths revivion, I fell asleep and could not do anything anymore. I felt very disappointed in my father failing not to understand me...SOBZ!

Lionel Tang

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!