Monday, April 30, 2007

UNLUCKY DAY ( PART 1)

Yesterday, my sister went for gymnastics competition where my parents went along too...The whole thing was from like 8a.m to 2p.m and my badminton lesson starts at 2p.m. What is worse is that the venue of the competition was in Woodlands...

Although I gained freedom for about 6hours, my mum gave me lots of homework to do and that left me with only about lets say...2-3 hours? There is more...I needed to go to the lesson myself which is in Bishan Sports Complex and the only way to get there is by taking bus 156...WHICH I WAITED A HELL LOT TIME OF 20 MINUTES IN ORDER FOR IT TO COME...WTF!! That is why sometimes I tell you I hate my life...

At home, when I was doing my revision for the oncoming exams, my grandma just refused to shut the volume off a little and I just got to whack the door shut and turn on the stupid fan which gives off very little wind...sob...It was like a barbecue pit in my room because hardly any wind would get into my room except night times...So conclusion: My room is NOT suitable for studing, doing revision, playing computer etc.

Finally, after wasting lots of time doing the damn exerise my mum gave to me...I turned on the computer and went to youtube...the whole computer was lagging like hell...and then took me whole 30 minutes to restart it again and again...Then I finally decided to give up, the computer could not work and there was nothing that I could do..So, I decided to go and change and get ready for my badminton lesson while eating my lunch..

Little did I know that time passes by so slowly...Every 10 minutes, I looked at the time until I reached a point where I could not take it anymore. I needed to breathe the air outside my house and not cooping myself up like a roasted piggy...I decided to take a slow walk to the bus-stop, a walk that could take forever...

And there was I, taking my time to walk to the bus-stop, which lasted for only 10 minutes?!?!?! I could not believe it. So, I decided to take a nap while waiting for the bus and guessed what happened..I missed bus 156...WTF?!?! I MISSED THE BUS!! I needed to wait a whole 20minutes more before I could get onto the next bus!! I was so sad, looking blankly at the traffic...

Finally, the bus arrived and went onto the bus for my badminton lesson...

(Part1 only hor...haven't said what happened there)

Lionel Tang

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!