Saturday, April 28, 2007

I have been with my sister since I was 2, and I know really well what type of temper, behaviour she does. She likes to gain attention and LOVES to throw tantrums. When I get bored and want to play with her, she usually shouts like mad and go telling to our mum. This is how I get scolded most of the times, and this is how she slowly becomes spoilt. But just recently. I have learnt newer things about her.

Today, in the morning, I secretly peeked into her profile and saw that she liked bulling boys and thinks she was very famous among her classmates. This shows that she thinks every action of hers is always correct and also likes bulling people. Since when she became so violent? I was utterly shocked but did not go and ask her why she does that as her HOBBY...

Later around noon, when my grandmother came to our house, she just said that my sister was becoming plumber and told her to cut down on all her snacks. But for no reason, her funny temper comes out and she just stomped to the room and banged the door shut. Then she screamed like mad just when I was doing my homework...what the heck was she up to? This is giving me a headache!

However hard my mum told her that it was for her own good, she just shouted like mad, which shows that she is very, very stubborn. Why do I have such a sister although I have such good parents??

Lionel Tang

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!