Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Argh...Yesterday was my father's birthday...and my sister screwed up like shit. So disappointing...but in the end it still turned out to be quite okay..You see this happened..Our parents went for their dancing classes at 8.pm as usual and my sis was planning a surprise for him. Everybody in our family knows about it except for my father himself. The lesson ends at about 9.30pm (for your info.)

I was at home, being bored to death. Then i saw my sister lighting candles outside the corridor. I was shocked and asked her what she was trying to do...No wonder, it was all part of her plan. But the candles were poorly arranged, and will take up a long time to clean up after the surprise party so I asked her to change into a different tray..As usual, she won't listen. Ignoring me of what I have said, she continued doing her own celebration.

I walked into the kitchen sawing my maid working like mad trying to bake mini cakes for my father's birthday. Then soon after, I heard my sister calling my mother by the minute! I know that she was excited, but not that overly excited...I just yawned, went back to my room, and prepared for the surprise party...

The candle burned and burned..until my parents was at the front door, opening the gate. We were ready to shout "surprise" when we saw my mother, walking into the house. My father went out to make a few phone calls before comming in......My mother then came in saw saw the whole mess. She then scolded my sister like mad then turned around scolding me for not helping her.

SHE WAS THE ONE WHO DID NOT WANT HELP!!! WTF!!! SO MAD!!! FEEL LIKE GOING TO HUMJI MY SIS

Then before my father came in, we quickly made a few more changes here and there and gave him a surprise....Guess what is the present? A damn expensive shaver!! Cost me, my sis and my mother $100 each!!!

NOW I AM SO POOR THAT I CANT AFFORD RECESS + LUNCH...WTF! SO SAD.........

Lionel Tang

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!