Friday, April 20, 2007

Hi! Today, my school band went to Hougang Stadium for my sports day performance...We were supposed to leave the stadium at about 3.pm and reach Maris Stella about 4.pm...But all those stupid delays...delivering trucks...buses and what sort of craps you could ever think of....

When we reached there, it was crowded like mad...Both the primary and secondary section were there...all in their house shirts. We look so funny when wearing those funny shirts with a 'I am a marist bandit' sign on it ....We sat there waiting for the march to start and play our instruments for about half an hour, a terrible half an hour. We could not buy any drinks, food because of the counsellors.....and the sun..shining on us as if barbecuing us ar....

Oh! Finally we started to play...and screwed up the whole thing...Sianz..So many wrong notes..Intonations were completly out because Mr Chiang (my band conductor) told us to blast every note..and thats what we did, and enjoyed it.

But that was when all the problems started to set in. You will hear the recording of the songs that we played and the whole marching process...which all ends up in one word: SUCK!!!

Yet the conductor said we played not bad...maybe the reason is because practised the whole thing only ONCE !

After that, things got worse...I came home and no one was at home to open the door for me. I waited for a whole 2hours before my maid came back to open the door for me. Some of you guys may be asking me: Why not use your handphone? Well, at that particular moment, my phone's SIM card had no money inside to even make a SMS...let alone a phone call...

Well this is Marist signing off,
6D 2006 Monitor,
Lionel Tang

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!