Friday, April 27, 2007

Well...do you know what is the feeling of being mistreated equally? Hmm...I have just tasted the feeling of that yesterday morning on the way to school....You just cannot stand it when someone treats you in that way. That was how my parents treated me and my sister...Unequal, and that makes me feel angry.

It was on a normal raining weekday. My parents were sending my sister and I to school as usual. When we reached her school first, my father insisted on sending her to a sheltered place to drop her off although it was in a jammed area. She then did not even thanked or bid farewell to my parents when she got off the car. She was obviously taking it for granted.

Then, when my parents reached my school area, they wanted me to get off halfway to my school because of no reason! They only let me off because I did not bring my umbrella on that day. Although I agree that it takes a long time to drive uphill in a car jam, they needed to drive all the way to the exit...

OH GOD! ITS SO DAMN UNFAIR !!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???

There are sometimes that I will blame them for being unfair to me, but most of the times, it is for a reason. Oh well, I will only understand when I grow up into an adult, when I have children. But I definately do not want children like my sister...a VERY bad temper...=)

Lionel Tang

No comments:

~Favourites!

Halo 2 Rocks!